Kain Research

Last updated August 7th, 2012 (See bottom of page)

The site was compromised. Someone managed to inject some nefarious php code into a number of sites with the hosting company I am with. as a result, rather than sift through a few hundred files for the code, I am starting over. I have wanted to for a long time anyway.

I'm not going to promise forth coming updates this time, it's never really worked in the past anyway :-). Bear with me, and we'll see what I can do

For now, have a look at the blog, assuming it isn't broken, since it is in development too!


2012-08-07 Update: Added blog entry (with link to source) for a small encryption project I completed
2012-07-02 Update: I have also added a very basic EE page
2012-07-02 Update: I have added a couple blog posts, and have also uploaded a very basic Locksport page